Colourful Crunchy Salad
This salad is delightful.
- 1 head radicchio, thinly sliced
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 heart of palm, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- 1 Bosc pear, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 tbsp each – olive oil, red wine vinegar, dijon
- salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients. Substitute watercress or baby kale or spinach for the greens if you like.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together in a small bowl. Toss with salad.
- Serves 4 as a meal with a sliced egg or a 4 oz piece of salmon.