Buffalo Mozzarella and Tomato Salad
Buffalo mozzarella is divine. A wee bit pricey, but worth every bite.
- 1 red and 1 yellow tomato, washed and sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, washed and thinly chopped
- 1/2 cup buffalo mozzarella, sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 4 strips lean prosciutto, optional
1. Arrange sliced tomatoes on a plate, scatter basil overtop, and arrange mozzarella and prosciutto alongside.
2. Drizzle A tbsp of olive oil and add salt and pepper to taste.
A perfect lunch or lazy dinner for two.